Saturday, November 10, 2007

In Rainbows

The new Radiohead album, titled In Rainbows, is available now only through download at the website inrainbows.com. It's available as a digital download where you can "choose what you pay," and also as a discbox set which includes all sorts of goodies like unreleased tracks, 12-inch vinyls, and lyric booklets among other things. The discbox sells for 40 pounds (depending on the exchange rate, somewhere just north of $80.00 U.S.)

I've heard the new album a few times already and I really don't know what took me so long to get it until now, but I literally just downloaded it about 5 minutes ago. Needless to say, it's amazing. I opted against the rather expensive discbox (which is unlike me as I'm usually a sucker for any and all bonus material) and went with the traditional download. I paid 3 pounds for it, which including the service charge is somewhere around $7.00. There, I said it.

Now, I desperately need to go listen to it.

Cheers!

No comments: